Christmas is a very special time of year. However, Christmas can be tough for those not as fortunate.
With the likes of the cost of living crisis, we need to do what we can to make sure everyone’s Christmas can be special!
Christmas is the perfect time of year to volunteer or to give back to help someone else.
Giving back can significantly improve someone else’s Christmas. It makes sure no child wakes up without a present or a homeless person can find a warm place to stay.
Giving back can also make you feel better about yourself knowing you can significantly improve someone’s Christmas!
Here are some ideas on how you could give back this Christmas…
Help give someone food…
Lots of people may struggle to afford food this Christmas. Why don’t you donate something to a foodbank? Or help at a soup kitchen? Here are some ideas…
- Volunteer with London Basket Brigade
- Volunteer with the Felix Kitchen
Support those experiencing homelessness this Christmas…
You can either donate or volunteer to help those experiencing homelessness. You can help the following charities…
- Crisis at Christmas
Help the elderly…
- Volunteer with Re-engage events
- Volunteer at the Jackson Lane dinner
- Donate to Age UK
Help make a kids Christmas special by…
- Donating to Barnardos
- Donating to Be kind movement
- Donating or giving presents to Safe Link
- Sending a gift with KidsOut
- Donating a present to the Salvation Army!
- Taking part in our Christmas Jumper Day for Save The Children on the 8th of December!